Friday, December 2, 2016

What I'm Reading #AMReading

Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing great! I'm doing pretty good. I just wanted to share my current TBR reading list with my awesome followers. So here it goes ...

1. I just finished reading Family Ties: Love Has No Boundaries by Perri Forrest. I absolutely loved it and highly recommend that you do as well. You can find my review on Goodreads or Amazon.



2. I'm currently reading Crushin' On A Boss 2: The Streets or Love by Tysha Jordyn. Book 1 was the bomb.com & I'm loving book 2 so far as well. You should definitely check out this series. I'll be reading Book 3 as soon as I finish up book 2.



3. Next up is Ain't None of This Promised by Tiff Smitty. I've heard nothing but great things about this book.



4. Secret Places Revealed by Paulette Harper


5. Choice & Supreme: A Dirty Laundry Spin-Off by Cherie Briggins


6. Captive by Kiru Taye


7. When A Man Love's A Woman, Book 1 & Book 2 by Tumika Cain


8. A Light Beyond The Darkness by Mikel Wilson & Sherry Gist


9. The Family That Lies: Forsaken by Grayce, Saved by Merci by Lakisha Johnson & Laquisha Rucker


10. Heart of A Savage by Lashanta Charles COMING 1/31/17 | AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER


There you have it! That's my line-up so far. What are you currently reading &/ are planning to read next?

No comments:

Post a Comment