Friday, June 30, 2017

New Feature Announcement: Our Weekly New Release Round-Up!

Hey there you beautiful souls! How are you all doing today? I'm doing great, thanks to my fresh cup of coffee, (lol). Anywho, I've decided to introduce you all to some awesome new books & authors every Tuesday in a feature called New Release Round-Up!

Each Tuesday, the New Release Round-Up will be published here on the blog. Our first Round-Up will be published this coming Tuesday, July 4th. Yes, I know it's a big National Holiday and usually I would be taking the day off. However, the post will still be scheduled, depending if anyone gets their new releases to me. I'm confident that they would.

Our Round-Ups will consist of the following for each New Release: the author's name, the new release title, it's release date, the book genre(s), a short synopsis and where the book can be purchased from.

Authors can submit their upcoming new release via our Google Form. Please be aware, that we are only accepting New Release for the months of July & August at this time. A separate form will be available for author to sign up for September & October releases.

Well, that's it for now! Hope you all enjoy this upcoming feature & take advantage of finding some great new reads & authors in the process. Have a great Friday and an amazing weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment