Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Blog Updates


Good Morning everyone. I hope you're having an awesome day. I have a few important blog updates to inform you all of.

Blog Update #1
Thursday, October 6th concluded the Swirling Around Love Multicultural, IR & BWWM Romance Blog Event. I hope you enjoyed yourself and found some new authors & books to follow & read. I absolutely loved working with all of the authors involved & I would like to thank them all for taking part in this event. And, I would also love to thank YOU, yes you ...the readers & followers for your support! We all (the authors & myself) really do appreciate your love and support. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do so ...there's more to come! For those winners that have not received your gifts just yet, don't worry, they will be delivered to you soon. Again, thank you, share & subscribe!!!

Blog Update #2
Now that the Swirling Around Love event has ended, the Women's Fiction blog event will begin. Yes, for all you die-hard Women's Fiction lovers ...this great event will start right here on the blog on November 1st! Get ready to meet your favorite authors and meet some new ones too.Who are some of your favorite authors that write Women's Fiction? I'm sure you'll have an awesome time. I personally just can't wait! Make sure you are subscribed so that you don't miss a post.

That's it for now. Well, there is more but I'm not ready to announce that just yet. Until next time ...have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment