Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Release | I Am She by Ni'Kay Rountree


Author: Ni'Kay Rountree
Publisher: Flawless Publications
Publication Date: December 22, 2015
Genre: Women's Poetry
Available on Amazon
Price: $2.99 eBook | $6.29 Paperback

Synopsis

I Am She is a collection of poetry written from a woman's perspective.  It will take you on an emotional journey of highs and lows.  I Am She was written to empower and motivate.​​

A Message from Author Ni'Kay

I am so humbled by the opportunity to write.  I want to live my Kingdom Dream.  In this dream,  I want to help empower women.  It's not an easy journey.  As a woman with career goals, I have encountered the setbacks, the self-conflicts when you feel like you have to make a choice between being a mother to a sick child, but feeling like the job can't live without you.  If you are a woman, you are a force! We make sacrifices...many sacrifices! If you don't know it yet, you will. I Am She--A strong and powerful woman.

Follow Author Ni'Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment