Thursday, December 1, 2016

#ReleaseBlitz #Frozen: The #MartiniLounge by Ursula Sinclair


Welcome to the Martini Lounge. A special place in a very exclusive club. Patrons can be assured of savoring the best Martinis in the world there. Knowing, whatever they might say, hear, or do will remain in the lounge.



FROZEN (Book 3)
Author Ursula Sinclair
Genre New Adult, Contemporary Romance
Publication Date November 30, 2016

Publisher Isisindc Publishng , LLC

Blurb

A perfect moment can change it all.

Lani

Ever have that one perfect moment in time, when you know exactly what you’re supposed to do, who you’re supposed to be in life? Well, that had been me, and it certainly had lasted for more than a moment. I’d decided to pledge myself to God and help others in his name. Selfless, that was me and I was weeks away from taking my final vows. Then something happened, I met someone and suddenly I questioned everything.

Rom

I’ve always lived my life on my terms. Granted, I never thought I’d grow up to be a male stripper. But what the hell, I made good money and now, I had a shot at something more. And the women. Yeah, I loved women but they came and went. I preferred it that way. Didn’t matter which of us left first, as long as one of us did. I didn’t do attachments. Then something happened. I’m no saint, but I saved someone and wanted an attachment. Only to find out I could never have her.

Available for Purchase on



Chapter 1 Excerpt

“Thank you again for coming, Lani,” Corrine said, giving me a quick hug.
“Yes,” Lara added, kissing my cheek. “Thank you. Love you. Feel better.” She squeezed my arm.
“I will. Love you too.”
“Want me to help you get a cab?” Lara asked
“No, I’ll just call one.”
“Okay. Text me once you get home,” Lara said.
I rolled my eyes. “Sure, sure.” It’s not like I lived alone. I hadn’t moved out of our parent’s house yet. I wouldn’t until I took my novitiate vows in a month, but I worked everyday and went to church every other day. Only returning to our parent’s house in time for dinner and to sleep.
I made my way to the elevator while my sister and her companions went in the other direction to one of the rooms for the strip show. Part of me was a little curious and wanted to see one, but the other more practical part of me knew I shouldn’t. Having a drink in a bar was one thing, watching the strip show, well something else entirely. Besides, the world seemed a little tilted. I stepped onto the elevator and leaned against the side to right myself. I’d just pressed the button for the first floor when someone stepped on. My head ached so much I couldn’t even glance up to see who I shared the ride with. I stared at the floor and could see the dark shoes and pants legs, the size hinted at a man.
The door closed, the elevator dropped and my body swayed but I didn’t fall.
The man who now stood behind me said, “Whoa!” He held onto my waist as though to steady me.
“Tha—thank—y…” Something was wrong with my voice. My words didn’t come out right. How much did I have to drink? The elevator door opened and I took a step forward to get out when the entire floor spun up to meet my face, but strong hands held onto me.
“I got ya.”
“Everything okay?”
A male’s voice asked, one I didn’t recognize.
“Yeah, she’s fine. Just a little too much to drink.”
I didn’t recognize the one who answered either. “Na…” I wanted to protest, but the arms holding me up were the only reason I could walk forward. I leaned against his strength, depending on it.
I felt myself being placed in the back of a car. The scent of smoke and stale air made me want to puke. “Cab,” I muttered.
“Yeah, cab.”
Hands reached across my lap to snap my seatbelt, pausing to stroke my breasts. Wrong this was all wrong. “Nooooooo!” I cried out.




Author Ursula Sinclair

Ursula Sinclair is the alter ego for LaVerne Thompson an award winning, best-selling, multi-published author, an avid reader and a writer of contemporary, fantasy, and sci/fi sensual romances. She loves creating worlds within our world. Under Ursula Sinclair she writes romantic suspense and new adult romance with complicated relationships.

She is a certified chocoholic and is currently working on several projects. Some might even involve chocolate. But writing helps maintain her sanity.

Sign up for her newsletter for sneak peeks and advance info on new releases as well as a few freebies to subscribers.


Follow Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment