Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I Need Your Help To Win This Logo Contest

Hello everyone, how are you all doing? Great I hope! As for me, I haven't been feeling all that well these past few weeks. Nonetheless, I'm OK and still ticking. I shall overcome this as well.

I'm currently in a contest run concerning my logo. The contest is on Facebook and I need your help to win. All you have to do is like the status that has my logo attached. No worries, I have the direct link to the status that needs the likes. The status is right here.

To win the contest, that Status must have the most likes at the end of the week. As of right now I'm in the lead with the most likes and I would like to keep it that way.

So, could you all help me out and even get everyone you know to like it for me as well. It will mean so much to me. Again, just click here and like the status!

Oh, by the way, did I mention what the contest is about? Well, if I win, I will receive 3 new designs from the host of the contest. Yes, she is an awesome graphics designer & she's also the one that designed my logo. She is amazing! Anywho, like the status & I'll get new designs for free! I really need & want to win!

Thanks everyone! Here's the link again to like the status:

Could You Please Like This Status: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=955112361243763&id=100002350255631 Please & Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment